This document highlights the changes for each version of Fullstack React Native.
Be sure to check there to ensure that you have the latest revision.
Revision 6 -
- The tool we use to create new projects,
create-react-native-apphas been renamed/merged with
expo-cli. We've updated the book to use this new command.
- The native modules chapter now uses the
react-native initcommand for initializing a project that will use native code.
- All chapters have been updated to React Native 57 and Expo SDK 31
- We improved the Navigation chapter, using a mock API for better stability
- We handle newer iPhone sizes in the Core APIs chapter (edited)
Revision 5 -
Revision 5 - Adds Native Modules chapters to the book
Revision 4 -
Revision 4 - Adds Publishing & Gestures chapters to the book
Revision 3 -
Revision 3 - Adds Animation chapter to the book
Revision 2 -
Adds Navigation chapter to the book
Revision 1 -
Initial version of the book