We've made it! Day 30. Congrats! Now you have enough information to write some very complex applications, integrated with data, styled to perfection, tested and deployed.
Welcome to the final day! Congrats! You've made it!
The final component of our trip through React-land is a call to get involved. The React community is active, growing, and friendly.
Check out the community projects on Github at: https://github.com/reactjs
We've covered a lot of material in the past 30 days. The high-level topics we discussed in our first 30 days:
- JSX and what it is, from the ground up.
- Building components a. Static b. Data-driven components c. Stateful and stateless components d. Pure components e. The inherent tree-based structure of the virtual DOM
- The React component lifecycle
- How to build reusable and self-documenting components
- How to make our components stylish using native React proptypes as well as third party libraries
- Adding interaction to our compon...